Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Process Begings...



The renewal process for my benefits assistance began.  I finished the online application, but as usual, something screwed up with their site.   The application processed, but I can't print it out.  This has happened  before & I usually just cut & paste the application into my gmail.  Then I can print it.  

Not this year.  This form refuses to be saved in any format.  I managed to cut & paste it into an email, but I can't get anything to print it.  The programs either refuse to read it or freeze when they try to print it.  I don't know what's up with it.  I ran my malware & AV programs, nothing there.  This is just glitchy.  Hopefully, I won't need a printed copy.  An online version was forwarded on when I completed the application.  I hate renewal time.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment