Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Last Sunday...

This is the last Sunday of October.   This month has flown by.  I think it's because this has been the 1st month in a long time we weren't spending the entire time focused on some potentially, life threatening issue.  There's been no huge crisis, no runs to doctors in Tulsa, no major break downs.  

Even so, once we let our guard down, all the built up tensions of the year finally started creeping out.  There was a lot of pent up anxiety this year.   Now, we're in a place when it can start emerging.

I'm glad this the last Sunday of this month.  After the 1st weekend of November, the time change happens & I get my hour back.   More importantly, I get some light in my room in the morning.  I really am not a fan of this time of the year.  Albeit, I hate it getting dark at 4:30, I also detest waking up at almost 8:00 AM & it being dark outside.

I'll need to have blood drawn soon.  Halloween is this Friday.  Maybe we'll find a decent movie to see.  My roomie's normal plans are off due to another friend who's very pregnant.  There's always next Halloween for that.

Have a great rest of October.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment