Total Pageviews

Monday, September 29, 2014

Smokey...

Alright, allergies are bad enough, but recently there's been another culprit.   We live half a mile from where our town burns it's brush & whatever else there is to burn.  Its been going on for a few day now.  

The night before last, I kept smelling smoke & hoping the house was not on fire.   It was so intense, that I couldn't smell anything yesterday & my sinuses were hellish.   Last night, right before bedtime, I got a fairly serious nose bleed.  I finally dealt with it & went to bed.  This morning, a sneeze revived it.  It took forever to stop it.

Ragweed & grass pollen are bad enough.  Did we really have to add the smoke from burning whatever?   My head still isn't happy.   My roomie's fairing no better.

I think this is it for now.  My roomie has a doctor's appointment this afternoon.  Hopefully, all goes well.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment