Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Bothered & Hot...

It got really hot again yesterday.   My body isn't used to that level of heat & humidity.  Normally, I have a whole season to get used to these temps.   This Summer it's been up & down the entire time.  

Yesterday, goti nto the upper 90's with high humidity.   After I cooked dinner, I felt like crap.  Many HIV meds, like mine, react to heat,. It feels like being trapped in a sauna.  There's nausea & headache.   It took hours for it to subside.

I'm feeling a better now, but the weather is supposed to be a repeat of yesterday,  Different plans are being made for dinner tonight.   I can't take round 2 of that mess.  

Just another fun part of having HIV & being on the meds.  You never entirely know what's going to send you into a health tizzy.  Real fun.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment