Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Seriously Chilly...

A few days ago I was sweating in the upper 90's.  Last night  I was making sure all the fans were off & windows closed because it dipped down into the 50's.   It shouldn't drop 40+ degrees in a few days.  I want a real Fall.   Not some overly cold, abrupt switch from Summer to Winter.    

The impact of the change has left me stiff & achy.  My allergies are on high, with a lot of sneezes & watery eyes.  The cats can't figure out if they feel frisky or just cold.

Yes, I'm taking about the weather again in stead of articles.  That's because when I looked up articles today all those I saw were written about people knowingly transmitting HIV to others. In 1 case, it was a kid molested by a teacher.    Mind you, these articles were about people I hadn't read about when I talked about this a few days ago.    I really don't want to dwell on this.  For 1 thing, I don't have a shotgun & for another it seems to be against the law to just shoot these monsters.

That's enough about that.  Stay warm & dry.

Cya....

No comments:

Post a Comment