Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Week Later...

Last week we hauled brush to the curb & now all that is gone.  The yard looks more manicured, except now it needs mowing again.   Hopefully this mowing crap will end soon.  We didn't used to have to mow passed late July.  All the grass had died off already.  Now, it's still green, wet & growing.  I hate grass.

The trash is out for the week.  We're wrapping up the month. All the bills are paid.  There's just a doctor's appointment for my roomie lingering.  Past that, we're set until October.

It's chilly again.  The mornings are a bit too brisk for my sake.  Socks have found their way back on to my feet to ward off the nippy weather.

This is Fall.  We're just waiting for the leaves to start changing.   I'm hoping for a lengthy Autumn & not another fleeting glimpse at it like last year.  Until next year Summer.  I hope Fall brings everyone good tidings.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment