Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Errands...

The 1st of the month brings a lot running around. There are bills to pay & errands to run.  After today, there are only 2 more & 1 of those gets sent in the mail.   So, we're mostly done with this part of the month. 

I'm not sure what's hitting us, but both my roomie & I are dealing with some sporadic digestion issues.  This isn't fun as thing are trying to heat back 1 last time.  I'm pretty sure it's all the weather shifting & allergies.  Still, I'm tired of spending so much time in the bathroom.

There wasn't much in the articles I scanned earlier.  Just a lot of the same old.  So, everyone have a good day.

Cya...

PS.:  I was right about our trip being a bust yesterday.  No one had what we were looking for.  Turns out there was a recall on the product.  Wish I'd known that before going over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment