Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rainy Day...

Apparently we've entered a rainy season here in Oklahoma.  It's been pouring for a while now.  It came down most of the night.  There was quite a bit of wind as well.  

Normally, I like thunderstorms, they help me sleep.  But, there wasn't much thunder to these storms, just heavy rain & wind that sounded like it was trying to get through the windows.  The winds kept changing course & thus the sound of the rain fall.   There was none of the steadiness of a Spring thunderstorm.  This was just erratic, annoying noise.

The rain kept waking me up as it shifted from 1 side of the house to the next.  I'm a little stiff & there's a bit too much stickiness left in the air.  

This weather has left me in a a gripe-happy mood.   It's starting to clear up.  May be the lawn guy can get to the yard this weekend.  Right now, it's a swamp.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment