Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Change Is On The Way...

The weather is definitely shifting towards the cooler side of things.  The leaves are started to fade, not much color yet, but they aren't as vibrant green as they were.  In just under a month, daylight saving time will end & we'll fall back an hour.  So, dark thirty will be earlier & things will really seem like Fall then.

Seasonal shifts are never that easy on me.  They knock me in regards to Spring & Fall allergy seasons.  But, there's also an emotional element to it as well.  It takes me a bit to shift between them.  I like Fall, not so much on Winter, but what can you do, it's coming, like it or not.  

I think whatever my people descended from, we hibernated.  I have a harder time staying with it during the cooler seasons.  It's more difficult for me to expend the energy to care about much of anything.  I just want to stay warm & sleep.   I'd be pretty happy in an environment that ranged from 50 - 90 F.   My roomie would probably drop both of those by 10 degrees.  I'd just have to kill of all the grass & bugs in my yard once & for all.  After that, it'd be great.

Fall, means it's getting darker.  That seems to be a relevant thing nowadays.    I notice as time goes by, I'm getting more restless.  Not sure why.  I just want to do something at least somewhat diverting & there isn't much to choose from around my area.  BTW, cleaning the house is not a diverting thing to do.  It's a necessary thing, but not diverting.

Everything's changing, it's so Bowie.

Cya...


No comments:

Post a Comment