Total Pageviews

Friday, November 24, 2023

Last November Friday...

 

It's the Friday after turkey day also known as black friday.  There was a time not too long ago, that should've been capitalized.  But the day after Thanksgiving doesn't carry the same oomph as it did in days past.   Due to pre sales & the internet, black friday is just another sale day & mostly over by the time I go shopping. 

Our day went alright, not counting the city forgetting to tell us trash wouldn't be running.  The food was good & the company was as it ever is around here.   The highlight of the day was us.  Then again the low point was having to realize it was ever only going to be us.  I don't think we're secondary people for anyone anymore.  I'm not even tertiary.   People seem to occasionally remember my roomie is here & call.   The only calls I get are spam, medical or other bad news.  Besides that, the only person who calls me is my roomie.  That's just to tell me where she parked when we go shopping.

That was our day.  I hope everyone else's went well.  That's all for now.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment