Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Trying Not To Focus...

 

There's a lot of crap going on this year.  Very little, if any, was directly aimed at me.  Still, a lot of it is affecting me.  2023 has been a dud year at best & a crapfest at worst. 

I used to have a host of things that could distract me from stuff at least for a while.  Nowadays, most of those things have dried up or I'm burned out on them.   There've been so precious few new things to enjoy.  These artistic strikes aren't helping.  I get why they need to happen, but things would've been easier with new diversions.

I try to keep bouncing.  If I don't look at something too long, maybe I won't see how screwed up it actually is.  Right now, I can't even fix me, let alone anything else.

I keep shifting my focus.  Luckily, it's actually sunny this morning.  That helps a lot.  I know this song & dance thing I've got going on can't last.  But, maybe it might get me through til something better actually comes along.  It'd be nice, cause this is tiresome.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment