Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Dark & The Last...

 

It was really dark when I woke for the 3rd morning in a row.  It rained again & it's more than doubled our monthly rain average.  Last night alone had over 4".  There's bound to flooding for a bit.   This is just going to be a dark Summer, 2023 sucks.

We stuck the last Netflix DVD in the mail yesterday.  When it arrives, the account will be cancelled.  That will end a 20+ year run.  I've been involved with very little for that length of time.  Now something else is gone & there won't be anything to replace it.  I know Netflix is a company, but this was unnecessary & not an action I'll forgive.  I could never let myself do business with that company again.  I'd never trust it.

Well, that's it... it's dark & I've fairly much been dumped by a company.  I just chose to leave before the door slammed shut.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment