Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Last August Trash...

 

Today will be the last trash day for August 2023.  It will also be the last time I do this at this age.  Anything I do for the next couple of days will be the last time for this birth year.  

Is it significant?  Maybe, most likely not.  Still, I like to acknowledge endings.  Too much happened in my life without my knowledge, awareness or consent.  It's easier for me if I know things are ending.  Especially if I know why.  Too many things just cease being in our lives without a chance for final moments.  Too often we're surprised by the lost.  Take the moment & see what you had, say your goodbyes & let things go.  It might not be any easier in the moment, but it will be later.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment