Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Hello August...

 

August is opening hot.   Maybe the big heat will over this week.  I'd like to be hopeful, but I'm not.  This is nearing the end of the season & that worries me.  My SAD has been bad this year & you could probably put all the sunny, bright mornings of 2023 is a few weeks & those were scattered.  Even now, it's hazy.  It won't be bright until the heat burns off the haze & by then it'll be too hot to enjoy it.  2023 has been a suck pit. 

This is also the last month of my birth year.  In a month I'll be a year older.  This has not been a good year.  Then again, I haven't really had a good year in some time.   I could settle for not outright sucking if I can't get good. 

A lot of times, I feel like I was dumped on the Isle of Misfit Toys.  I think I've been there since some time in the mid 80s.  It's probably the last time I really believed things could/would get better.  

So August, I really hope you can be a decent month.  This was the only decent month of 2022.  Can we try for a repeat?

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment