Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Last Sunday...

 

It's the last Sunday in August.  Next Wednesday, I'll be a year older.  Last year, I had a sedate  birthday dinner out & thought by next year this COVID crap will be handled.   I was wrong.

My birthday has always been a source of contention between myself & everything else.  The number  of good birthdays I've had aren't that many.  Quite often, I just let them slide by without any fanfare, because it  was easier on me.  Otherwise there would've been drama & disappointment.  I'm tired of both.  I'd  rather not have a birthday than have another crappy so-so thing I should be thankful for.  I'm grateful for  very little these days & most of what I am thankful for has to do with me & not others.  

With the Delta variant spreading, any possible birthday plans are a bust.  I seriously hope every purposely unvaccinated adult in the world gets this & dies by Winter.  That'd be an awesome birthday present.   Then maybe next year I could actually have a decent birthday.  F@#K! the world is my opinion at this time.  Most of you are too stupid to come out of the rain.   Let it all burn, I'm too exhausted & over it  to care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment