Total Pageviews

Monday, August 2, 2021

Lacking Summer...

 

September is still hot here, but August is really the last full month of Summer.   This season has been a dud.  Yes, it's gotten hot, but the bright part was utterly lacking.  I doubt you could fill 2 full weeks with bright, sunny days from this Summer.  

I needed this season to be a lot better.   Nothing new there, I needed something & it didn't happen.  No matter how hard I try just to recuperate & get myself ready, everything else makes demands.  I'm really sick of it.  

I'm probably not going to be any fun this Winter.  I won't be up for crap breaking, stupid people dying from stupid crap, never ending griping, none of it.    All that can go elsewhere, I'm done.  Assholes who refuse to be vaccinated can just die.  Things can get  fixed by someone else.  I'm not here to be the focus  of everything else's negativity.  Take it somewhere else.  I can't anymore.

Cya...

PS  - F'off 2021,  I doubt you'll turn out any better than the last 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment