Total Pageviews

Friday, November 15, 2019

Serious Blank..


I was drawing a blank about what to write about this morning.  There was nothing new in the way of articles.  There's nothing happening in my life at the moment that needs mentioning.   The weather isn't great, but not horrible.

Lately, it feels like I'm just floating along in a sea of nothing.  I hit occasional patches of stressful disruptions.  Once the bad things are handled, I'm back to the nothing.  I don't look forward to things any more.  I don't really go any where.  I don't even go in & eat at places any more.  I'm at home, in the car, a medical office or occasionally at a store.  That's my life.  

I have nothing to write about this morning.  Maybe something will be there tomorrow.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment