Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Article & Updates...


There were articles this morning.  There were some about a new sub-strain of HIV found in Africa.  At this point, most of the info was just blips.  Still, it's interesting.

This piece discussed the FDA giving approval for a new type of HIV test.   It would not only determine status, but also check if the strain was drug resistant.  It could help determine what meds a person takes to control the virus.  

I'm supposed to pick up the van today.  It seems to be a battery issue.  I hope so.  I had my cholesterol tested.  Everything was about the same, except my triglycerides were a little out of range.  I've also been eating a lot of sweets.  I watch that & retest in a few months.  Hopefully, that'll handle it.

Of course, it's dreary & raining again.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment