Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Grey...


I woke to drear.  There isn't much going today.  It cooled down, but that was expected.  Thanksgiving is Thursday, but I'm not really into it.   I know it's there & I've got the food, but I'm just not feeling.  I doubt we'll do anything.  We don't anymore. 

We tried for a while to make sure we got out somewhere different at a couple times a month.  We haven't done that in a long time.  That needs to change.  Besides online people, all I have is shopping or medical crap.  That's not worth it.

I'm trying to do my best this season not to get too down.  I'm not really, I'm just being realistic.  There's nothing left here for me.  Used to, I'd felt the only things I'd miss about this area were my doctor & mechanic.  I don't have those any more.  This place has never been home for me. 

I guess this holiday, I'll be trying to find things to feel thankful for.   Their numbers are dwindling.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment