Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Frigid, Awfuls...


It got cold last night.  It was our 1st dip into the teens this season.  We might not get above freezing today.  It won't get any warmer until tomorrow.  I hate cold weather. 

November continues to be a month of breakage.  While dealing with the roof issues, dental crowns & van crap, my monitor decides it's time to quit.  As I'm coming to terms with that while shopping yesterday, I notice the soles of my shoes are coming off.  Another pair of shoes was added to the list.  At least I found them on a Veteran's Day sale.

We were lucky, we didn't get any wintry mix the forecast had called for.  That would've be more bad.  I did manage to get most the holiday dinner shopping handled.   

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment