Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 9, 2018

So Far In December...


So far this month has been rather blah.  I started out under the weather.  I'm still not fully recovered 2 weeks out.   I did better yesterday.   

I used to get really down this of year about the holidays.  That's not the case now.  I'm just not involved.    I helped my roomie get her stuff.  But most of her plans are different this year due to a death in the family & illness.  Directly & vicariously, my holidays are even more nonchalant than usual. 

So far, my seasonal crap (SAD) is going fairly well.  I'm aware of it, but it's not nearly as intense as last year.   That's strange considering how dreary it's been.  There's been a lot of change this year for my roomie & me, most of which we didn't ask for.  Unwanted change, even if it's for the better, is still unwanted.  

That's all for now.  December's going OK.  The holidays are functionally non-existent.  My health seems to be recovering.  Hope you're doing well.

Cya...

PS - Next time you're at a celebratory event with family, friends or acquaintances, don't gripe too much.  You never know when it will be the last event you ever attend with those people.   Then, there's no going back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment