Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Batteries Please...


2018 has 5 days left in it.  It's spring is winding down & so is mine.  It's been  decent year for me.  Still, I'm tired & I think this year needs to come to an end.  We need a new start & I'd like some new batteries please.  I just don't seem to be capable of recharging well anymore.  Even after sleeping, I'm still tired.  Maybe the gloom is starting to get to me a little.  

Our warmish weather  will be leaving after tomorrow.  It's shouldn't be too frigid, but the faucets will be dripping & the heater will stay on overnight.  It's supposed to rain a lot tonight. We still need some for the month.  I hope it's not a bad storm.  

The holidays are mostly handled.  Only New Year's Eve is left.   We're supposed to go see a friend then for lunch.  Then 2018 will leave us as the new year begins.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment