Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 31, 2017

365...



This is the 365th day of my 50th year.  Doesn't that sound like a lot?  It's also the last day of August.   This was a trying year & I'm glad to see it coming to a close.   August wasn't such a bad month & the stress that was in it, was mostly due to electric bill issues.   Still, I think 2017 will look better in the rear-view mirror. 

I woke to jays, blackbirds & crows outside my window.  Some small animal had ripped open the trash.  An easy, but annoying fix at 7 something in the morning.    We have some tiny brown birds that warble like elephants.  

I'm trying to be in better spirits for my birthday tomorrow.  I most often fail at that.  I might again.  But, it'd be nice not to.  

So long August.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment