Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2017

Monday Shopping...



We went shopping this morning & while I was in the store, I noticed a lot workers were in weird places.  Floor workers were in the deli & such. The illness I had earlier has struck Walmart workers in force.  I'd noticed a lot of people not looking well last time I went shopping.   I guess it just got to me early.  I'm just hope there won't be an encore.

A lot of article writers are saying they're terrified of what Trump might do.  He's already taken any reference to the Gay community off the White House website.  He's failed to appoint a new head of ONAP (Office of National AIDS Policy).  At best, we're an after thought.  Either that or we're being shut out or shut down.

It's another unseasonably warm day here.   It's almost 70.  That's rough after being do in the upper 20's this morning.  No wonder everyone at the store was sick.

That's it for now.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment