Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hello October...

So long September.  The 1st part of the month went well, but there were a few days with computer issues & doctor stuff that were no fun at all.   Still, it wasn't a bad month.   Until, next year.  Hello October.   

I'm halfway through the shrub clearing.   I'll need help on the last half.   But, I did what I could on my own.   I could probably do the rest by myself, but it'd take forever. Not to mention, I'd be wiped out for a week.

Today is the 1st day in over 2 months that pollen.com hasn't had my area in the red zone for allergies.  Of course, I'm stirring everything up by trimming the bushes.  Oh well, has to be done.

Again, hy October.  Try to be a good month, will you?  It's the 1st of the month, so it's busy time again.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment