Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Dark Mornings Suck...

I can't wait until the 1st of the month.  Then Daylight Saving Time will end.   For a while at least, I'll have some light coming through my windows in the morning. I just don't do well without it.  

The dark mornings have been compounded by some seriously, dreary-ass weather.  There hasn't been much rain, just a lot of clouds & the suggestion of rain.   This weather isn't pleasant.

I'm spending more time solo now & days like this aren't fun.   My roomie hates the Summer heat.  I'll take it, as long as it means I get light coming in the windows.   

I turn on my overhead & a lamp as soon as I'm up.  It's not the same.  It's better than sitting in the dark, but nothing like sunlight.

I'll get blood drawn tomorrow.  Then on Friday after grocery shopping, I'll go to the eye doctor.   That's my plans for the week.

Cya..

No comments:

Post a Comment