Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Birthday & Business...

It's a new month & a new year for me, yippie.  I started both with a trip to my doctor's office.  It was just a standard appointment, nothing big.   At least it wasn't supposed to be.  I was waiting & the telemedicine people finally deigned to call.  

It's official, telemedicine is dead.  She wouldn't commit to it being a permanent thing.  She also wouldn't say they had any plans on reviving the program  in the foreseeable future.  Maybe it'll come back as the telemedicine zombie.  The more I pushed for information, the more the woman danced away from the subject.  It seems I'm ending a 13+ year relationship. But, I'm seriously tired of being handled & jerked around by people with no real interest in my health.

My appointment with my primary care  physician went well.  He said he'd start the process for approaching another doctor for my HIV.   I hate this.  I was happy where I was, but those asshats in Tulsa had to go & ruin it.  They probably knew all of this when I was talking to them in June.  I might've been 2 months ahead of this process, if they'd just been with me.

OK people, if you have to give someone news they won't like, just do it.  I wouldn't have liked hearing telemedicine was dead in June,  But I could've already had this dealt with & not spent the last 2 weeks getting played by office staff.  Thanks Tulsa OSU Internal Medicine Specialty Services.  It was really good for quite a while & then you dropped the ball big time.  This could've ended on a much better note, but that didn't seem to work for you.

What a birthday.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment