Total Pageviews

Monday, March 23, 2015

Warmer Outside...

Went shopping this morning.  I mistakenly wore my jacket.  Its still a bit chilly in the house.  Outdoors is reaching 70 already.  I opened the doors to let the warm air in, yes I said warm.

The allergies are still high here.  It doesn't help that people are starting to mow.  They're also seriously whacking the tar out of some local trees.  This is not helping my sinuses any.

We'll have to call the mow guy soon & seen when he can get to us.  I'm trying to put that off as long as possible.  Its mostly just clover in the lawn right now, so nothing thick.

Coming up this weekend, we'll have to start reprocessing our state assistance.  I hate this process.  They know very well how much many we make.   Still the process must be repeated annually.  It can be nerve wracking. 

Have a good day.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment