Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Afternoon Appointment...

I've got a dentist appointment this afternoon.  Its only a cleaning, but I have to leave soon.  That doesn't leave me much time for blogging.  

This morning has been about trying to de-stink the washing machine.  I don't use a lot of hot water to wash with & we live in a humid environment.  Therefore, we have a smelly washing machine.  

Starts off with a tub of hot as you can get it wash water.  Add a quart of bleach & agitate for a minute.  Then let it set for an hour.  Afterwards, run for the longest wash setting.  Repeat the process, but replace the bleach with white vinegar.  After all that, leave the lid open until the basin is dry. Repeat as needed.

That's my day.  A smelly washer & a dentist appointment. Isn't my life exciting...

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment