Total Pageviews

Friday, November 4, 2011

Belateds & Yogurt Trojan Horses




Yesterday was my ten month anniversary for this blog, but things came up & I got distracted.  So happy ten months to me.  Yippie.

I am feeling better today than yesterday & even managed to get some shopping done.  I also managed to send  some trojan horses made of yogurt into the stomachs of my cats.  We have a flea problem in these parts, even in  the cold.  Part of that is due to the constant presence of vermin; mice, skunks, ground squirrels, possums, etc.... These animals all carry fleas in abundance & fleas carry parasites that mature into worms.  Darn varmints.  

Any way, my cats are not fans of the wormer, whether it be a pill or capsule.  So, I get the capsules & pour the insides into some plain yogurt, my cats prefer Greek.  Cats + yogurt = lickfest.   Soon all the medicine is gone & the worms find their days numbers.

Worming is done & anniversaries have been acknowledged.

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment