Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Another Trash-Day...

It may be a little weird, but I actually like trash-day.  I may not totally be into taking out the trash, but I do like the concept of it.  I like the fact that the refuse is leaving our home.  I like knowing that whatever amount of garbage left our home, is no longer part of our lives.

We've gotten way better about how much we keep & throw away.  We don't take near as many bags to the curb as we used to.  We have cut back without even really noticing it.  It's gratifying to know that we are wasting less.  That we are spending less, at least partially, because we choose to.

Then again, I am a Virgo & we Virgos do love our rituals.  The garbage ritual is a good example of that.  This ritual is organic & natural.  We use things & discard the waste.  All animals do it in some form or another.  We try to keep our homes, our dens, as clean & free of debris as possible.

Here I go contemplating the concept of refuse removal.  Hah.

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment