Total Pageviews

Monday, October 2, 2023

Still Waiting...

 

I should be at a doctor's appointment right now.  Except I can't be, because at the moment I have no primary care physician.  Mine abruptly retired.  The man could be on his deathbed.  Still, if he'd had even the smallest speck of professionality, he would've had a plan for his retirement or even his death.  It's clear now, he didn't.  

I'm exasperated with myself for continuously investing in situations that fall apart & leave me in a lurch.  I should've left this doctor a already, but I was comfortable.   I've spent so much of my life not being comfortable that when I am, it tends to screw me over.  I let things slide because it's easier & then at some point matters can't be overlooked anymore.  How did I get there?  I did it & I should've known better.

Now, I'm waiting for my 1st option to make a decision about if I can be a new patient.  I have to get this going today in some direction.  I'm eyeing a couple of other options.  Hopefully I can wrap this up soon.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment