Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Hello October...

 


October's here & that means the crappy months of darkness are coming.  The holiday season is upon us.  There'll be seasonal things that need done soon.  The fans will go off, the windows will close & it'll be dark.  I have no use for this time of year.  I've always wished I could just sleep from September to March.  I hate the dark, the cold & the holidays don't offer much joy.

I'd say I wished for a good month, but I have no hope that will happen.  It's starting with baggage from the previous month.  With a little luck, that'll be handled as soon as possible.   No year in this "new" millennium has been easy for me.  However, 2023, has chosen to be the most difficult time so far.  It's been a crapfest from start to this far in.  I doubt it'll change.  If 2023 was a person, I'd wish someone would shoot it.

That's it for now.  Greetings October.  Try to be a good month, not some rebranded version of the rest of the year.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment