Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Appointment...

 

Unless something screws up, I'll handle 1 of my missed appointments from earlier in the month.  Today will be the dental cleaning.   Once this is over, the new medical appointment will be at the end of the month.  Then, if all goes well, I'll be back on track.

I've got to get around, shower, eat, brush my teeth again, take out trash, drive over to the dentist office & then get something to eat before heading home.  I think I covered everything.  If that all works out, then we're done for the day, except for mail.

October hasn't been a fun ride, but it came in the sucktastic 2023 package.  The 2000s have been crap so far & they keep getting worse with every new edition.

That's the plan for the day.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment