Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Alleged Last & The End...

 

Today is supposed to be the last day of this hot streak, we'll see.   I'm not upset about it, it's July & almost  August.  Even with these temps, we've handled it. The problem has been the humidity hasn't gone down at all.  At night, someone is burning something foul.  It smells like a cross between pot & petroleum.  It's made breathing awkward.

This is the last day of July,  goodbye month.    I have no gripes about you.   I hope you do at  least this well next year.  Today is also the last day with my Metlife insurance & tomorrow I have Jake from State Farm.  I probably won't go back online for insurance  again.  Any benefit I had with that in the beginning faded.  

So long July, you can take your hot weather with  you.   Until next year.   Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment