Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

More Love Hate...


I have a love/hate for grass & neighbors.  I love grass because it attracts & helps feed the animals in my area.   I'm partial to having neighbors after being here without any.  When there were no neighbors this area was sort of creepy & ghost-townish.

But, why does it have to be feast or famine with these things.  Because I have grass, I have bugs.  More importantly, because I have neighbors, I have a near endless amounts of noise.   Nearly non-stop clanking, mowing, yelling, barking, talking so loud on cell phones I can hear them in my house.  

My neighborhood is either an echo-chamber or some hellish cacophony.   Why is it always the extremes?  Why is it that someone is mowing/weeding/sawing/burning every day of the warmer seasons &  nearly half of the cold?  What is it about quiet these people fear/hate?

Rant over for now.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment