Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 8, 2017

October Sunday ...




Most of the articles I saw today were reacting to California's decision to lessen the knowing exposure of HIV from a felony to a misdemeanor.   I wrote about this yesterday.   I think it's a criminally stupid move on part of that state.  This decision could have ramifications for decades.  By the time they realize what a grievous error they've made, it'll be far too late.  

When I was younger I would've considered myself a progressive liberal.  Not now.  Extreme leftist have pushed my way of thinking directly into the middle grounds.   I don't mind being a centrist, it'd probably be best if everyone was.  What I mind is now these brats are calling people like me conservative.   What a crock!

Good luck California, you're going to need it.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment