Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Bad Breathing & Other Things...



I hate my neighbor.  After trying to get yard work handled as the temps rise again.  She had to go & burn leaves yesterday.  My breathing is still not great, my sinuses are awful & the rest of me is achy.  I've been coughing ever since & it shows no sign of ending soon.  

1 of the biggest problems with HIV, is that you're weaker than you think you are.  You think you can handle things like you used to, but you can't.  Even a little smoke can ruin my breathing for a day or so.  This virus trounces my digestive & respiratory systems.   Any other tiny little thing turns something I can live with into something awful.  

I hate this virus, but I really despise my neighbor for forcing me to deal with my HIV & her callous indifference.  

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment