Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Tired Of It...

 


I'm tired of talking about some stuff.  I'm tired of weird, off season weather & light levels.  I'm fed up with unwanted changes in my life.  I'm sick of hearing about COVID-19 & idiots that won't help themselves avoid it.  I would enjoy less times of famine regarding  articles.  

I hope Fall is normal.  I will try to avoid & ignore the idiots with their failed approaches to COVID.  I hope the new owners of the gas station I use don't F' it up.  I can look for more articles.

For now, the sun is out.  It's a decent temp.  The cats aren't driving me nuts.  We don't have to go anywhere. The house bills are paid & those remaining are ready to go as soon as they arrive.  Other than an appointment later on, September is mostly handled

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment