Total Pageviews

Monday, September 14, 2020

Sick Of It...

 


I'm tired of looking for HIV articles only to be sabotaged by COVID pieces .  They aren't the same thing &  shouldn't be popping up in both searches.   Most research has concluded people maintaining their HIV are at no higher risk of contracting COVID than anyone else.  Some discuss the negative impact the COVID situation is having on HIV operations.   But, many have nothing to do with HIV.  COVID is serious, but it's not HIV & that's what I was looking for.  Stop dumping these 2 illnesses into the same group.  That's like looking for something over lung cancer & only finding articles over TB.

Facebook has been messing with me.  I used to post this blog here, on my FB page & onto a group page, Our Experiences.  I can no longer properly access that page for some reason.  From here out, I will only post here & on my FB page.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment