Total Pageviews

Friday, March 6, 2020

March Friday...


It's the 1st Friday of March 2020 & also the last before Daylight Saving.  We'll be heading out soon to handle shopping & the remainder of household bills.   We need to see if our lawn guy's available this year.  If not, I'm not sure what we'll do about that.

I'm in a bit of funk this morning.  Hopefully, the change of morning light will help with that as we head into Spring.   I feel like I'm treading water & getting no where.  

Most of my life has been about losing things.  There usually isn't any replacement for what I've lost & if there is, it's never as good.   When you're raised like me, you try to hold onto things.  Losing them, is like losing part of yourself.  Having someone take them from you, even if the thing was abstract feels like an attack.   So now, even if the slightest thing is taken or threatened I feel overwhelmed, scared, angry, anxious, etc... It doesn't even have to be something I need.  It can  be something I happen to be fond of, like a cancelled TV show.  Is it life threatening?  No.  But, it still feels like a slight.  

Here's to hoping for sunny mornings.   Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment