Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 22, 2016

Just Putting Something Out There...



I've come to a hypothesis.  I'd call it a conclusion, but I have no way to test my idea.  My would-be theory will have to settle for being a pattern.  I think those people who post articles repeatedly concerning the same HIV-related topics are doing it to add filler. 

I sometimes wonder why the posters keep posting the same info repeatedly.  The articles may be different, but the material has been covered ad nauseam.  There are some people in this world who hate silence & must have constant background noise.  I think these posters fear there not being something out there daily concerning HIV.  Maybe, they feel, it'll look as if no one cares.

We should only post articles over topics when they're relevant.  That doesn't mean we can't have conversations about the material or follow-ups with developments.  But, we don't need daily posts  rehashing topics we've already seen numerous times, unless there's something new to present.

That's my theory on why there are always so many repeat articles.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment