Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Way Things Stand...

Morning's gone & my roomie is on her way to Tulsa with her uncle.  The bags were ready by the door & we got to chat a little before they were underway.   Unfortunately, 1 of the matters he had to hear about was that we were expecting a plumber today.  

Last night, I noticed a small leak on the outflow of the water heater.  I called the plumber this morning & lucked out, they'd had a cancellation.   They ran a bit late & we didn't need the expense, but at least it wasn't a new water heater.  

Things handled...
  • Roomie on her way to Tulsa
  • Leak fixed
  • Trash out
  • Litter box done (usually handled by the roomie)
If all goes well, they'll check into the hotel this afternoon.  She'll do last night prep for the surgery.  They'll leave the hotel & be to the hospital by 5:30.   Surgery should start at 7:00.   It's supposed to be a 2 hour procedure.  She could be in her hospital room by 10:00 & there'll she'll stay overnight.  

I'm still not sure who's going to pick her up.  Supposedly, it's her sister in law.  If not, it'll be me.  I'm sort of expecting it to be me.  People are being flakey lately, so I'll just assume I'm going.  If I don't, bonus.  

That's all for now.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment