Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Annoying Morning...

My foot is mostly feeling better.  Yesterday was the 1st day with no painkillers for it.  It's still sore, but tolerable.   This morning was bill paying time.  That meant going by the bank & a couple of other places.

The bank was relatively easy.  Everything else was a pain in the ass.  Correction, a very slow pain in the ass.  All the while, I'm having to stand on my foot that is mostly on the mend.  It let me know it wasn't happy with all the standing.

We're home.  Most the bills are paid.  The rest will be handled tomorrow.   Past that, we'll have to wait for the others to come in throughout the month.  

This has left me a little tired.  I still have to shower.  So I'm letting this end now.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment