Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Unsure Resolution...

 


Yesterday's plumbing issue seems to have resolved itself.  We could look at this as a good thing, nothing had to be done or money spent.  However, we don't know what happened, so there's that.  Hopefully, it is actually resolved.

This morning a light bulb was blinking, it'll probably go out soon.  I have to order those because they're hard to find locally.   It took me a bit, but I did find & order them.  I still have some for now, but I'd like not to run out.

The only HIV news is that drug makers are looking to extend the dosage intervals for long acting injectables.  The current for most is 1 - 2 months.   They're pushing for 4 - 6 months.  I get the appeal, but a shot getting months worth of meds in your upper ass could be bit rough.

That's it for now, take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment