Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Mid March...

 

It's mid March, almost Spring.  I hope this year will be brighter than last Spring.  We're planning more outings, trying to get us back to some level of normal.   It's not as easy as it should be.  COVID did a number on everything including options & prices.

We went out yesterday & it went well.  It was still a little odd.  We haven't been inside that restaurant since before COVID.  It should've been a familiar experience, but it wasn't.   Things like this should get easier in time.

It'd be great if the bright & warm days got here & stayed.  I'm not doing bad with SAD at the moment, but I don't have a lot more in the tank.  Winters exhaust & deplete me.  I need this thing to be done for the year. 

That's all for now, take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment