Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Chocolate, Eggs & Cottontails...

 


Today is the day to get chocolate & candy, to look for colored eggs & maybe see a rabbit of some kind or another.  Some bunnies are furry, some are chocolate & some have 2 legs.  What kind of bunny might you see today?

It's a holiday & I'm trying to get through it in peace.  Still, there's stuff going on that's making that harder.  A lot of that is the clouds that look to be here a while.  The sunlight fizzled out yesterday & became a haze.  That didn't do my SAD any good.  I'm at the hardest time for me to deal with dark days. 

Oh well, happy holiday.  There's other stuff some people might feel is more important than what I listed.  But let's be honest, the big holiday is tomorrow.  You might find some seriously discounted chocolate & candy.

Take care & happy hunting during this Ostara time.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment