Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

House Stress...

 

Things have been stressful lately.  The guy that was supposed to do some yard work, didn't show.  The heater stove in the front room decided to die.  It was about 7 years old, we replaced it in 2015.  Hopefully, we'll get at least that long out of the new stove.  I'm not sure when they'll get here to install it.  I could've gotten this model about $50 cheaper if I'd ordered it, but who knows how long that would've taken.  The last time I ordered something from Home Depot, it was a no show.  So, we paid a little extra to avoid gas costs, delays & stress.  Plus, it helped a local business out a bit.  

It'd be nice if all this was handled soon.  It's being stressful & my sleep has already be less than restful.  That's it for now, take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment