Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Almost....

 

It's almost Christmas.  The year's almost over.  In a little over a month we'll have a new president.  There are a lot of almosts going on.

There was almost an article for me to post over this morning.  It was over HPV, low CD4 counts, Gay/Bi men, anal sex & anal cancer.   It was inferring sexually active Gay/Bi men with low CD4's & HPV had a greater risk of anal cancer.  However, the entire piece was barely a paragraph.  That's not an article.  That's a blip.  Maybe more will show up later.  Another reason to get the HPV vaccination.

I made it through this week.  But, apparently I was just delaying the stress onset.  Once, the issues were over, my body let the stress hit me & it was a lot.   I was anxious & exhausted.  I'm getting better.  Hopefully, the rest of 2020 will be issue free.

We're almost there, take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment