Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

The Enemy is Back...

 


Ragweed is back.  The devil-weed has been poking around for a bit, it's in full swing now.  The whole ENT thing is a mess.  My sinuses are jacked.  My eyes are itchy & fuzzy.  Even my ears feel impacted by this hell-pollen.  Other allergens may get to me, the burning in my area drives me nuts, but ragweed, to paraphrase Cartman,  "It's a super King Kamehameha biyotch."  I'm almost to taking allergy pills.  But, I'm already so dried out, I'm having minor nose bleeds.  I'll hold off on the Claritin as long as I can.

Other than allergies, the muggy days have been the hardest thing about August.  Yesterday, was cooler, but more humid.  It wasn't fun.    

I have an appointment in the morning.  It should be fairly standard.  Then I can get home & handle trash.  Yeah!

That's all, take care.

Cya...

PS - The CC bill I had been worried about showing up, had arrived, they just hadn't posted it.  Chase was just being a lazy ass & making me worry.  They had for it  almost 4 days before they posted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment